Prince of Persia DLC detailed
29th Jan 2009 | 10:23
Ubisoft has revealed the Prince of Persia 'Epilogue' downloadable content, which is scheduled to release for PS3 and Xbox 360 next month on February 26.
The DLC continues the story of the Prince and Elika with a brand new region, powers and character skins. It sounds meaty, which pleases us very much.
The feature bullet point list is as follows:
- New Region: The Underground Palace - A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize - Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New high pace: The new trap challenge - The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash - A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.
See the first three screenshots below.