Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's nine week reign at the top of the UK all formats chart has been brought to an end by the most unlikely of games - Ubisoft's Just Dance.
Having released back in November 2009, the Wii exclusive dance title recorded an eye catching 114 per cent increase in weekly sales to claim the number one spot.
Wii Fit Plus held second place as Modern Warfare 2 slipped to third. Activision's shooter recently became the third bestselling game in UK history.
The only new entry on this week's chart was Army Of Two: The 40th Day in fourth, according to GfK Chart-Track.
01. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
02. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
03. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
04. Army Of Two: The 40th Day (EA)
05. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
06. Darksiders (THQ)
07. Bayonetta (Sega)
08. FIFA 10 (EA)
09. James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (Ubisoft)
10. Assassin's Creed II (Ubisoft)