Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition detailed
4th Aug 2010 | 09:37
Sony's unveiled Gran Turismo's plush selection of Collector's boxes, which includes a mammoth €179.99 'Signature Edition'.
The Signature Edition contains a whole host of expensive-looking goodies including a GT5 wallet, key fob and model car.
Here's the list:
- Metal sculpted box finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black
- Exclusive GT branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car
- GT leather wallet containing Signature Edition competition entry card
- Branded USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer
- GT branded metal key fob
- Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
- 200 page Apex drivers magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more
In addition to these physical bonuses, five 'ChromeLine' Collector's Edition cars, six 'Stealth' vehicles and an exclusive dynamic theme will also be included.
And if THAT isn't enough, everyone who buys the "strictly limited" bundle will be able to enter a competition combining in-game and real world driving challenges, with the chance to win a real Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG supercar.
Those who don't like shiny things however can simply pick up the €79.99 Collector's Edition, which comes with a slip case, five in-game ChromeLine vehicles, the Apex driver's magazine, dynamic PS3 theme and five collectible artcards.
Phew. Which one are you getting then?