This week's official UK ELSPA/GfK-ChartTrack PC chart is headlined by the return of a classic strategy franchise in Sid Meier's Civilization V.
At No.10 is EA's C&C: Tiberian Twilight, behind PC chart mainstays The Sims 2 and World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2's holding the fort for the first-person shooter genre at No.7, and is as the only FPS in the top 10.
The other big strategy game in the chart, Activision Blizzard's StarCraft 2, has dropped down to No.5, being replaced by Civilization V which debuted at No.1.
Check out the full UK All Formats chart for the the week ending September 25 here.
01. Civilization V (Take 2)
02. Final Fantasy XIV (Square Enix)
03. F1 2010 (Codemasters)
04. The Sims 3 (EA)
05. StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty (Activision)
06. The Sims 3 Ambitions (EA)
07. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
08. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Activision Blizzard)
09. The Sims 2 (EA)
10. Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight (EA)