Nintendo's confirmed extra dates for its ongoing UK Nintendo 3DS tour.
The tour will allow visitors to experience Nintendo's glasses-free 3D handheld before its official UK release on March 25, 2011.
These are the latest, extra glamorous locations you'll have to travel to:
- February 22nd - 28th; St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,
- March 1st - 7th; Williamson Square, Liverpool,
- March 3rd - 6th; MetroCentre (Exhibition Square) Gateshead, Newcastle,
- March 8th - 14th; Old Market Square, Nottingham,
- March 10th - 13th; Westfield (South Atrium), London,
- March 15th - 21st; The Forum, Norwich,
- March 17th - 20th; Lakeside Shopping Centre, Thurrock,
- March 17th - 20th; Cabot Circus (Site G), Bristol,
- March 24th - 27th; Westfield (Centre Management Suite), Derby,
- March 29th - (Closing date incorrect at time of writing); Armada Way Piazza (City Centre), Plymouth,
- March 31 - April 3rd; WestQuay, Southampton.
High Voltage, the developer of Wii FPS series The Conduit, has said the Nintendo 3DS is more powerful than the Wii.