Epic Games and People Can Fly's over-the-top shooter Bulletstorm has received a patch on PC, which you can get your hands on by firing up Steam.
The new patch introduces a number of small bug fixes and makes a few changes to the matchmaking for owners of the Gun Sonata DLC.
This is our favourite update of the bunch: 'Players can now exit the game from the title screen by using the escape key' - fantastic.
Here's the full list of updates:
- Allows matchmaking for users purchasing downloadable Anarchy maps (Gun Sonata DLC Pack)
- Fix for experience gains bar sometimes overlapping its UI space after matches during XP Multiplier Events
- Fix for the Team version of the Double Penetration skillshot not appearing when used against Challenge enemies in some cases
- Fix for the MOTD sometimes scrolling too fast after game launch
- Anarchy Environmental Skillshot points are now accurate in the Multiplayer Skillshot Database
- A player's Quick Match lobby will now properly recover to display "Searching" if the other players in the lobby leave during the map vote tally
- Fix for extra points appearing in HUD during the Collapsed Building Echo (was causing it to appear as if the player "lost" points when falling through the doors in that Echo)
- Fixed an instance of a crash while the game is reloading checkpoint after player death
- Players can now exit the game from the title screen by using the ESCAPE key
- Fix for certain resolutions lowering performance (FPS)
- Fixes to enforce 2-way muting rules that were not being respected under different circumstances
Epic Games president Mike Capps has suggested coverage for Bulletstorm from Fox News actually helped sell the game.