Brink is the big winner on Xbox 360 this week, landing at the top of UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack sales data for the platform despite only launching on Friday.
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean also performes well following its debut on 10th May, beating out the super-resilient Call of Duty: Black Ops to second place. EA's Portal 2 gets the better of Warner Bros' Mortal Kombat to claim fourth.
Controversial THQ shooter Homefront takes a bit of a tumble, hurtling seven places to 16th. But the big shocker is Halo 3's surge to 20th in its 147th week in stores.
1. Brink (Bethesda Softworks)
2. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive Studios)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
4. Portal 2 (EA Games)
5. Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros Interactive)
6. MX vs ATV Alive (THQ)
7. FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
8. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
9. Crysis 2 (EA Games)
10. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
11. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)
12. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
13. Carnival Games: In Action! (2KPlay)
14. Halo: Reach (Microsoft)
15. Shift 2: Unleashed (EA Games)
16. Homefront (THQ)
17. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
18. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
19. Kinectimals (Microsoft)
20. Halo 3 (Microsoft)