Sony has revealed that the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection disc will come with a bunch of special features including a behind-the-scenes video and "exclusive never-before-seen footage" of Team ICO's next game, Last Guardian.
"Right from your disc, you'll be able to enjoy five exclusive bonus videos and go behind-the-scenes to learn more about these two classics and the visionaries that created them," says Sony.
- Early concept and prototype video montage of ICO
- Early concept and prototype video montage of Shadow of the Colossus
- Initial concept video for NICO, a game that was never made but turned into Shadow of the Colossus, including an on-camera introduction from creator Fumito Ueda
- Candid 20+ minute round-table discussion between Fumito Ueda (creator), Kenji Kaido (producer) and Junichi Hosono (designer)
And most importantly...
- "A 12-minute behind-the-scenes video filmed on location at the SCEI offices in Japan. This video features interviews with key production staff members about the making of ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, and The Last Guardian, as well as concept art and prototype footage of all the games, and exclusive never-before-seen footage of The Last Guardian."
The PlayStation Blog also has a full list of the Trophies you'll be earning for both games and screenshots of the bonus content.
A load of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus gameplay footage - four videos worth - was released today. Check it out.