Battlefield 3 is already looking like a stunner but when it comes to the Battlefield 3 beta you can squeeze an extra 38 percent from that bad boy.
Just download NVIDIA's 285.38 beta drivers, which are optimised for Battlefield 3 itself.
Don't just take our word for it either, Rendering Architect at DICE Johan Andersson is working on Battlefield 3 and recommended them specifically via Twitter.
Here's what the drivers do:
What's New in Version 285.38
- Increased performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%.
- Improved overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
- Improved compatibility and performance for RAGE.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
- Fixed a performance regression in 285.27 beta running Crysis 2 (DirectX 9)
Windows Vista/Windows 7 64-bit Issues Resolved
- GeForce 500 series: Battlefield: Bad Company 2-the game stutters in certain maps after several minutes of gameplay.
- GeForce GTX 560 Ti: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 -there is corruption on the edges of some objects when Transparency AA is enabled.
- [SLI], 3DTV Play, GeForce 500 series: With SLI enabled using 3DTV Play, the mouse cursor flickers and shakes on the main menu of various 3D games, such as Crysis 2, Battlefield Company 2, Dues X, and Civilization 5.