Gearbox Software has released the first downloadable content pack for Duke Nukem Forever. Form an orderly digital queue people.
The 'Hail to the Icons Parody Pack' contains four new multiplayer maps, each of which contains a new weapon, plus three new multiplayer modes.
It's available now on Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft space dollars (£6.85) and will be released for the PS3 later this week.
Here's the full list of new content:
- Freeze Tag mode - Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos.
- Hot Potato mode - See who can hold on to the babe the longest
- Hail to the King mode - Free-for-all Duke style
- Call of Duke - Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city.
- Foes don't stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandbox - Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children's toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno - Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge - Hats? Duke doesn't need no stinking hats. Give him a minigun and he'll beat off all comers.
If you're thinking about picking up the game, you should have a read of our Duke Nukem Forever review first.