Is that really Tommy Vercetti in the new GTA V trailer? What's the significance of that jewelry store robbery? Will there be multiple playable characters in the game? What do 'amoeba' have to do with it all? Find out the answers (sort of) to all these questions, and more in the new PSM3 podcast. It's not all GTA talk either - also included is a section where Dan reveals the story of his recent dinner with BioShock creator, Ken Levine, and the team round up the games they're playing and loving right now.
You can grab the mp3 version HERE
Alternatively, look for us on iTunes under Podcasts / Games & Hobbies
Want more great PlayStation news, opinion and reviews?
Did you know that the team take time out between podcasts to make a magazine? In this month's action-packed issue you'll find:
- A huge, 10 page Battlefield 3 launch feature packed with insight, exclusive developer interviews and winning tips from the pros at DICE.
- A fascinating hands on with Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, where 'Scrolls expert Andy Hartup gets three hours with the game to do as he pleases.
- Massive reviews of Uncharted 3, FIFA 12, PES 2012 and Batman Arkham City.
- Stark opinion on 'why easy games make you a weak baby', and 'why PSN's pricing structure is broken'.
- Plus, all the usual news, previews, rants, tips and killer buying advice from your favourite PS3 mag
You can find PSM3 issue 146 in all good newsagents and supermarkets now.
Want to save trees and get the mag for an incredible price of just £2.99? Grab a digital version of PSM3 via Newsstand (for PC, Mac and iOS devices like iPhone and iPad) in the UK or Zinio (for Android).
Live in the US? You can grab PSM3 right HERE on the day it goes on sale.