In keeping with this week's trend Call of Duty: Modern Warfare also tops the UK Xbox 360 sales chart and forces Bethesda's Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to settle for No.2 (look - Skyrim guide).
Last week's chart topper Battlefield 3 drops down to No.3 and is followed by FIFA 12 at No.4, Forza Motorsport 4 at No.5 and Batman: Arkham City at No.6.
The lower half of the top ten sales chart is comprised of Kinect Sports: Season Two, Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure and Gears of War 3 at No.7, No.8 and No.9 respectively, while the No.10 spot is filled by Rage, which moves up one position this week.
Here's the top ten for the week ending November 12:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft)
- Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros Interactive)
- Kinect Sports: Season Two (Microsoft)
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision Blizzard)
- Gears of War 3 (Microsoft)
- Rage (Bethesda)
Check out the official UK All Formats games chart here.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2011 UKIE Ltd