Survey points to new Call of Juarez
25th Nov 2011 | 10:01
Ubisoft has reached out to fans for feedback on Call of Juarez: The Cartel, hinting at the possibility of another entry in the series.
Players that have attached the game to their UPlay account have been asked to provide their opinions on The Cartel's strengths and weaknesses.
According to The Gaming Liberty, Ubisoft asks readers to vote on what kinds of set pieces they'd like to play in future Call of Juarez games.
For those interested, here are the choices:
- Hunting an outlaw in the rocky mountains
- Defending a ranch attacked by Mexican pistolleros
- Preventing a bank robbery
- Rescuing an innocent man about to be hanged up
- Taking part in a shooting contest
- A gun duel in the empty main street of a town against your worst enemy
- Guarding a fort against a group of outlaws
- Helping a man to escape from the sheriff's office
- Defending a train attacked by Native Americans on horses
- A gunfight in a saloon after a poker game
- Preventing outlaws from pillaging a gold mine
- A fusillade between lawmen and outlaws
Ubisoft also revealed this week that Ghost Recon: Future Soldier won't be released on PC. Ghost Recon Online, a free-to-play online shooter, will launch in its place.