The Witcher 2: has debuted atop the UK all formats chart for the week ended April 21.
The Namco published RPG - which we awarded 9.2 in our glowing Witcher 2 review - is the only new release to make the top 40 this week, with the Xbox 360 version accounting for 98 percent of sales and the PC edition the remainder.
FIFA Street drops to No.2, ahead of FIFA 12, Kinect Star Wars and Mass Effect 3.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13, Battlefield 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 round off the top ten.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended April 21):
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Namco Bandai)
- FIFA Street (EA)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
- Mass Effect 3 (EA)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd