Far Cry 3 Insane Edition has 2 hours of extra gameplay
23rd May 2012 | 10:00
Ubisoft has revealed the
Set for release in the UK on September 7 alongside the standalone version of the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC game, the collector's edition will include almost two hours of additional gameplay, weapon unlocks, a hints and tips guide and more.
The Far Cry 3 Insane Edition is available to pre-order now from Ubishop. Here's everything you'll get in it:
- A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head!
- Monkey Business - Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions (1 hour additional gameplay)
- The Lost Expeditions -Two suspenseful action packed missions totalling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
- The Hunter Pack - The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector's skins.
- The Warrior Pack - A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
- The Predator Pack - Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
- An 'Insanity Guide' containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
On Monday Ubisoft released a new Far Cry 3 gameplay video showing the protagonist jumping, climbing and shooting water pipes in order to get to the top of a burning building and rescue a damsel in distress.
And last week the publisher announced plans to run a Far Cry 3 multiplayer beta on consoles this summer.