Rockstar has released a title update for Max Payne 3.
The update, which is available now on PS3 and Xbox 360 addresses a number of issues with the game's multiplayer performance and also makes some balance tweaks.
Here's the full list of changes:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
Rockstar has promised players spoiling the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience by using cheats and hacks 'will be dealt with'.