Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes retains the top spot on the UK all formats chart for the week ended July 14.
It's the fourth week in a row the Lego title has secured the No.1 position, and once again it holds off competition from London 2012: The Official Video Game and The Amazing Spider-Man.
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition climbs one place to No.4, ahead of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Modern Warfare 3, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, FIFA 12 and Spec Ops: The Line, while Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games returns to the top ten at No.10 following a two week absence.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (week ended July 14):
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- London 2012: The official Video Game (Sega)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (Activision)
- Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch Media)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Spec Ops: The Line (Take-Two)
- Mario & Sonic At The London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes sold 450,000 copies in the US in June to take the top spot on the monthly software chart.
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C)2012 UKIE Ltd