Blizzard has announced a September 25 release date for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
The game's fourth expansion pack will be available for PC and Mac in stores and digitally for £29.99.
A special Collector's Edition packed with bonus items will be available exclusively in stores for a suggested retail price of £59.99.
A Digital Deluxe version of the expansion containing the in-game bonus items from the Collector's Edition will be downloadable from the World of Warcraft website for £39.99.
Players who purchase the standard edition digitally or at retail will have the option to upgrade to the Digital Deluxe version for an additional £10.
The Digital Deluxe version will come with the following in-game bonus items:
- World of Warcraft In-Game Mount: Take to the skies of Azeroth astride the mystical Imperial Quilen flying mount.
- World of Warcraft In-Game Pet: Journey across Pandaria with the Lucky Quilen Cub at your side.
- StarCraft IIBattle.net Portraits: Bring the Horde and Alliance rivalry to the far reaches of the Koprulu sector with exclusive Infested Orc and Night Elf Templar Battle.net portraits.
- Diablo III Banner Sigil and Accent:Display your status as a hero of Pandaria with the iconic markings of World of Warcraft's newest playable race, the pandaren.
The Collector's Edition will include the following items, in addition to the in-game content from the Digital Deluxe version:
- Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-Ray: Learn about the creation of Pandaria with this two-disc set featuringover an hour of commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
- Collector's Edition Soundtrack CD:Experience 20 orchestral pieces from Mists of Pandaria.
- The Art of Mists of Pandaria Book:Explore this 208-page hardcover tome featuring never-before-seen pieces from the expansion, from early concepts to final 3D renderings.
- Chen Stormstout Mouse Pad:Equip your desk with this special-edition mouse pad featuring the legendary pandaren brewmaster.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "Mists of Pandaria contains the biggest variety of new content we've ever created for a World of Warcraft expansion, with features that will appeal to new players, veterans, and everyone in between.
"We've received a lot of great feedback from players during our most extensive beta test yet, and we hope they enjoy exploring everything Pandaria has to offer when the expansion comes out in September."