Counter Strike: Global Offensive deservedly topped the US PlayStation Store sales charts in August.
CS:GO marks a significant update to the series, with both new maps and updated versions of the old favourites, new modes and a radically-improved visual upgrade.
Following closely behind was Telltale's brilliant The Walking Dead series, which placed second for Episode 3: Long Road Ahead.
Madden NFL 13, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD and Sound Shapes rounded out the top-five.
Here's the full US PlayStation Store top-20 sales list for August 2012:
1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
2. The Walking Dead - Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
3. Madden NFL 13
4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
5. Sound Shapes
6. The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day
7. Papo & Yo
9. The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved For Help
10. I Am Alive
11. Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013
12. Grand Theft Auto IV
13. Fight Night Champion
14. Batman: Arkham City
15. Castle Crashers
16. The Expendables 2 Videogame
17. Rock Band Blitz
18. NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
19. inFAMOUS Festival of Blood
20. PAYDAY The Heist