Beachhead Studios has given the the Call of Duty Elite website an overhaul in preparation for the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 in November.
The redesigned website now features a hover-over top menu to provide users easy access and quicker navigation to the site's various sections, it says.
Here's the full details as listed on the Call of Duty Elite FAQ page:
- Career info has been separated by game and can be found under each game title header in the menu. Here you can check out your Career Summary and Recent Matches, tweak your Custom Classes, track Challenges and Leaderboards, and view your Weapon Performance.
- Connect is now called Clan HQ. Clan HQ shows all your Clan stats, including Clan Competitions, Rewards, and Clan XP.
- Compete has been changed to Competitions, and displays Events, Clan Challenges, Clan Operations, and Lone Wolf Operations.
- Improve links are now located under each game title header in the menu, and breaks down Maps, Weapons and Lethal/Tactical items, Attachments and Proficiencies, Perks, Strike Packages, Deathstreaks, and Game Modes.
- My HQ is your hub for finding Game Summaries, the Vault, Recent Badges, and your Feed, which includes Notifications and Invites.
- Elite TV remains Elite TV, with Theater mode accessed by clicking the filter in the upper-left portion of the screen.
Treyarch has released the first Black Ops 2 zombies trailer.