Rockstar has finally pulled the curtains back on Grand Theft Auto 5. New details and screens have been revealed and we've rounded up all the essential info into one place, before the second trailer is released on November 14. We'll be keeping this article up-to-date with all the latest developments so check back regularly for all your GTA 5 news.
GTA 5: All the news
- GTA V full details: Bank heists, dynamic missions and underwater gameplay
- GTA V world 'is bigger than Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas and GTA 4 combined'
- GTA V screens: Skydiving, BMX and more
- GTA V details emerge: Protagonist 'is an East Coast gangster'
- GTA V: Rapper The Game to reprise role as B Dup
- GTA V: Three main protagonists revealed in new art
- New GTA 5 art flaunts stolen speed boat
Rockstar has promised the release of a second GTA V trailer next week, on November 14.
The firm also revealed recently it's pencilled in a Spring 2013 GTA 5 release date for the much-anticipated crime opus.
CVG will be following all things GTA 5 as the story develops. Stay tuned...