FIFA 13: Major update rolls out on Xbox 360 and PS3
8th Nov 2012 | 11:30
EA has released a significant
The update, which launched on PC last week, addresses a range of issues surrounding online connectivity, invisible balls, game crashes, pass responsiveness and audio commentary, among other things, all of which are listed below:
- Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
- The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
- Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Brazilian, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
- Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
- Pass responsiveness in the Passing 'Skill Challenge' Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game will be reset due to a scoring glitch.
- Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
- In Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
- Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
- Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
- Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
- A softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
- A softlock when repeatedly purchasing FIFA Points.
- Crashing in the Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
- Issues with form display in the EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day update.
- Functionality when bidding on items from the Watch List.
- Undefined text on created players list after downloading squad updates.
- The accurate crest is not shown on the Adidas All Star kit during a Club match.
- Created player files misrepresented after downloading squad updates.
- Uploaded replays overwriting other user media when sent to web profile.
- FIFA Ultimate Team items showing overall stats of player instead of stats for current owner.
- Career Mode items including:
- Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full.
- Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan purchase of a transferred player at the end of a season.
- Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player's profile.
- Penalty Kick Takers selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager.
- Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold.
- Stability of storyline system before a big match.
- Stability after purchasing players in Career Mode.
- Stability when a team selling a player rejects the transfer offer.
- General stability during gameplay.