Rockstar has released a new automatic title update for Max Payne 3.
Available now on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, it offers the following multiplayer fixes and improvements:
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left
Last night Rockstar confirmed that Max Payne 3 DLC 'Painful Memories' will launch on December 4. The multiplayer add-on pack will introduce four new maps influenced by sections of past Max Payne titles, plus new weapons, items and more.