Nintendo of Europe has detailed the Wii U's digital launch line-up.
Following the downloading of a hefty day one system update enabling online functionality, for which Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has apologised, Wii U owners will be able to purchase a number of games from the eShop.
As well as select downloadable versions of packaged software such as New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, ZombiU and FIFA 13, the eShop will launch with a FIFA 13 demo and the following digital offerings:
- Trine 2: Directors Cut (Frozenbyte), special launch offer until December 31: €13.49/£10.99, then: €16.99/£13.99
- Puddle (Neko Entertainment), special launch offer until December 14: €7.99/£7.19, then: €9.99/£8.99
- Nano Assault Neo (Shin'en Multimedia), €9.99/£8.99
- Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation), €14.99/£12.99
- Chasing Aurora (Broken Rules), €11.99/£10.79
If you're thinking of braving the cold this evening to pick up a Wii U at launch, you might want to check out CVG's Wii U UK midnight launch guide.