SuperBot has detailed changes to PS All-Stars ushered in with patch 1.02, which will release next week.
PS All-Stars has been out for a week and a half, and in that time community manager Daniel "Clockw0rk" Maniago has said on the SuperBot blog, that the community is providing plenty of feedback "regarding everything from game balance to the online experience."
Patch 1.02 for PS All-Stars will land next week, and will fix many of the issues raised by the community. The changes will include the following:
- A new item, Medusa's Gaze, has been added to the game
- View Invites has been added to the Party Bar Menu
- AI logic enhancements
- Network performance improvements
- Issue where players were stuck with a different character than the one picked has been addressed
- Issue with matchmaking in regards to player skill has been addressed
- Overall improvements to network connectivity
- Level 1 Super - Increase cost from 100 to 150 AP
- Level 2 Super - Increase cost from 325 to 400 AP
- Level 3 Super - Increase cost from 600 to 750 AP
- Jam Session (Neutral Triangle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 10 AP
- Cakeinator (Neutral Circle) - Reduced AP generation from 25 down to 20 AP