New entries took the top three spots on the Japanese software chart during the week ended December 2.
Namco's PS3 exclusive 2nd Super Robot Wars OG debuted at No.1, ahead of Level 5's Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney for 3DS and Namco's Taiko no Tatsujin for Wii.
3DS pair Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rounded off the top five, while new Vita games Fate/Stay Night -Realta Nua and Atelier Totori Plus: The Alchemist of Arland 2 entered at No.9 and No.10 respectively.
On the hardware front, 3DS continued to outpace the chasing pack, shifting 167,500 units to PS3's 30,000, PSP's 16,000 and Vita's 11,000, according to Media Create sales data republished on NeoGAF.
Software sales Nov 26 - Dec 2 (lifetime total)
- 2nd Super Robot Wars OG (PS3, Bandai Namco) - 217,710 / New
- Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney (3DS, Level 5) - 128,856 / New
- Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Super Deluxe Edition (Wii, Bandai Namco) - 115,955 / New
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS, Nintendo) - 105,553 / 1,212,312
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Dungeon (3DS, Pokemon Co.) - 48,039 / 169,519
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3, Sony) - 37,874 / 138,736
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Subtitled Edition (PS3, Square Enix) - 36.234 / 233.584
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS, Nintendo) - 32,973 / 1,453,157
- Fate/Stay Night -Realta Nua- (Vita, Kadokawa Shoten) - 30.583 / New
- Atelier Totori Plus: The Alchemist of Arland 2 # (Vita, Gust) - 27.651 / New
Weekly hardware sales (previous week)
- 3DS - 167,408 (162,077)
- PS3 - 29,809 (34,167)
- PSP - 15,941 (16,903)
- Vita - 11,066 (9,712)
- Wii - 5,550 (3,590)
- Xbox 360 - 1,217 (1,495)
- PS2 - 812 (747)
- DSi - 457 (452)