The first details and screens for upcoming Borderlands 2 DLC Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt have seemingly leaked online.
Sir Hammerlock was recently confirmed as the next Borderlands 2 DLC campaign add-on pack, although only it's name has been officially announced to date.
However, a Reddit user with past form claims to have unearthed a whole host of details about the DLC, which were reportedly buried in the latest update for the game.
As well as information about a future update that's set to introduce a bunch of new character customisation packs, the user in question found the following description and feature list for the Sir Hammerlock DLC:
Danger! Excitement! Mustaches! It's time for another episode of Vault Hunter Adventures, featuring Sir Hammerlock! In this week's tale, our hard-boiled heroes travel to the savage continent of Aegrus! Their goal? To uncover the most exotic creatures Pandora has to offer, and give 'em the old one-two!
- One new head and one new skin for each class
- A new vehicle - the fanboat (summoned from a Catch-A-Boat station), with 68 of its own skins and corrosive, incendiary, and shock weapon mods
- Currently 12 side missions and 5 longer main story missions
- A new raid boss ("Imagine, if you will, a Stalker the size of a small building. Now imagine yourself killing it.")
- More new Seraph items
- New kinds of enemies, like the borok and the scaylion
- Lots of monster-tracking side missions assigned by Sir Hammerlock
- A new swamp/jungle continent named Aegrus
- A self-important but not-so-well-known new enemy who is "super-pumped we're archenemies now", and who leads a tribe of jungle savages and has an evil plan that might actually work
- A new treasure room brimming with goodies... but with a time limit
- Claptrap. Always Claptrap. ("Those savages briefly distracted me from the crushing loneliness of my existence!")
MP1st has also published the following images of the weapons you can expect to find in Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt:
Gearbox previously announced plans to release four Borderlands 2 DLC campaign add-ons, which will retail individually for $9.99. A Borderlands 2 Season Pass enabling players to pre-purchase all of the DLC at a discount is also available.