Overnight news: new Suda 51 game detailed; Splinter Cell: Blacklist delayed; new Final Fantasy revealed
16th Jan 2013 | 22:09
Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were in bed.
When Japanese game mag Famitsu teased a 'new reveal' for their forthcoming issue last week, no one guessed it'd be another Suda 51 game. But it is, in the form of Killer is Dead, a game that promises to retain "the essence of Killer 7 and No More Heroes". Elsewhere, Ubisoft announced the delay of Splinter Cell: Blacklist, while Square Enix has unveiled a new iOS Final Fantasy game in the form of All the Bravest.
All the news:
- Final Fantasy: All the Bravest revealed, out tomorrow - trailer
- Disney Infinity Starter packs to cost $74.99
- Obama calls for inquiry into violent video games
- HMV Ireland enters receivership
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist release delayed to August
- Microsoft 'to replace Xbox Live voice chat with Skype'
- Xbox Live account migration streamlined
- Temple Run 2 released today for iPhone
- Persona 4 Arena European release almost there
- Japan: 3DS continues to dominate charts with Animal Crossing
- Blockbuster UK enters administration
- Microsoft announces F2P Poker game for Xbox and Windows 8
- New games added to PlayStation Store January sale
- Civilization 5 'One World' expansion uncovered
- HMV.com suspends online sales
- Next gen Xbox motion control kits 'in circulation'
- Deadpool plays it cool in new screens
- Ex-AMD employees accused of leaking trade secrets to Nvidia
- Microsoft releases XBLA games for Surface and Windows 8
- The Cave launch trailer: Meet the adventurers
- Valve to detail Team Fortress VR port at GDC
- Nintendo to 'unify' portable and home console research teams
- Suda 51's Killer is Dead detailed: 'Part Killer7, part No More Heroes'