Sony has confirmed details of two European special editions of The Last of US.
Set for release on May 7, the Ellie Edition will be available exclusively at GAME, while the Joel Edition will be available at Tesco and independent retailers. Each will come packaged in a unique canvas wrap and feature:
- The Last of Usmini artbook: explore the world of The Last of Us through some of the remarkable artwork that gave shape to the game
- The Last of Us: American Dreams Issue #1: the first in a series of comics created in partnership with Dark Horse to delve into the backstory of Ellie. The version included features a variant cover found only in these special editions
- Exclusive game pack: The Ellie Edition showcases the character Ellie on the game pack artwork, while the Joel Edition will feature Joel's face
- Collectable poster: an exclusive screen print effect poster of each character can be found in their respective editions
- DUALSHOCK3 skin: skin your PS3 controllers with Joel or Ellie, depending on which edition you decide to order
- Survival DLC Pack: Multiplayer Bonuses, Bonus XP, Melee booster, In-game currency, Customizable character items, Bonus Joel and Ellie skins available once the single player game is completed
- Sights & Sounds DLC Pack: Official Game Soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla, PS3 Dynamic Theme, PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
- LittleBigPlanetSackboy Skins: voucher codes for a downloadable Joel skin or a downloadable Ellie skin for your Sackboy character depending on which special edition you choose
Customers who pre-order the standard version of the game from all retailers will receive the Sights & Sounds DLC.