Overnight news: new PS4 specs leak; 2k poised to announce WWE deal
24th Jan 2013 | 22:13
Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were tucked away in bed.
The last 12 hours have dished out more of the same, really. System specifications for next-gen consoles continue to leak at a torrential rate, and THQ's auction is reported to have resulted in 2k acquiring the WWE franchise - though that's yet to be confirmed.
In other news, Sony has been ordered to pay up 250,000 pounds for damages related to a 'preventable' PSN hack - an order they "strongly disagree" with.
All the news:
- THQ back catalogue to be sold in a 'separate process'
- Bayonetta hits UK PSN on January 30
- Vigil was working on 'truly unique' game codenamed 'Crawler'
- US Nintendo downloads: The Cave, Contra
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon online multiplayer revealed with trailer
- The Last of Us demo to be bundled with God of War: Ascension
- Relic sale sparks Homeworld revival speculation
- GTA Vice City hits PSN next week
- 2K Sports poised to announce WWE deal
- Microsoft 'in talks for $3 billion Dell deal'
- Crysis 3: Nanosuit gameplay trailer
- Injustice Gods Among Us: New trailer gets personal
- BioShock Infinite DLC: Industrial Revolution Pack trailer
- EU PS Store update: The Cave, Dust 514, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Rising
- Halo 4 update detailed: Spartan Ops ep. 7, Grifball playlist
- Apple shares plunge despite record results
- Japan: DmC Devil May Cry tops chart but can't match DMC4 launch
- Deep Silver 'perfect' for Saints Row and Metro, says exec
- SWTOR Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion: first look video
- Sony fined £250k over 'preventable' PSN hack
- FIFA is first games brand to top £1 billion at UK retail
- Crysis 3 Achievements revealed
- PS4: Specs, new controller and account system reportedly leaked