Nintendo has confirmed the exact release schedule for retro games that will be sold via its Wii U 'Virtual Console Trial Campaign'.
Nintendo announced last week that it will celebrate the 30 year anniversary of the NES by releasing one Virtual Console game each month between now and July, each at the price of just £0.30/$0.30.
Each game will be available at the discounted price for 30 days until the next offer.
The campaign kicked off last week with NES game Balloon Fight, which is currently available for £0.30. Here's the full schedule for the seven games which will be released between now and July:
- Balloon Fight (NES): Now - February 21
- F-Zero (SNES): February 20 - March 21
- Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream (NES): March 20 - April 18
- Kirby's Adventure (NES): April 17 - May 16
- Super Metroid (SNES): May 15 - June 13
- Yoshi (NES): June 12 - July 11
- Donkey Kong (NES): July 15 - August 13