Every day, CVG Australia rounds up the news you missed while you were tucked away in bed.
The Nintendo 3DS Direct overnight brought news of a range of new 3DS games, including a re-release of Donkey Kong Country Returns, and the brand new Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. The greatly anticipated Animal Crossing: New Leaf received a release date of June 9 in the US, and June 14 in Europe, as well as a 45-minute presentation video, now with English subtitles.
Elsewhere, alleged images of the PS4 controller made their way online, and David Cage says that his next three games are already in the pipeline.
All the news:
- Alleged PS4 controller photo leaks online
- Video: 45 minutes of Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Steam for Linux goes launched, sale kicks off today
- US Nintendo downloads: Wii Street U, Naruto demo
- Grid 2: New screens and previews go live
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity coming to Europe in May
- Wii Street U launches today in Europe, US
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate hardware bundles confirmed
- Video: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team coming to 3DS
- Mario And Donkey Kong announced for 3DS eShop
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf dated for 3DS
- Zelda Miiverse community launches today
- Fire Emblem Awakening dated for Europe
- Donkey Kong Country Returns announced for 3DS
- Luigi DLC announced for New Super Mario Bros. U
- Nintendo announces Mario Golf for 3DS
- Gas Powered Games acquired by Wargaming
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon dated
- David Cage's next game 'already in development'
- EU PS Store update: Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken hits Vita
- Brutal Legend gets to gig on PC this month
- Steam boss Holtman exits Valve amid layoffs
- New red PS3 is out now, GAME exclusive
- Microsoft exec says PS4 announcement is 'important for the industry'
- Dragon Quest VII remake storms Japanese chart
- Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition: Hunk gameplay video
- Crysis 3: 'End of Days' video
- Avalanche teases 'awesome' new project with image