3DS reclaimed the top spot on the Japanese hardware sales chart for the week ended March 17.
Having been narrowly outpaced by Sony's handheld the previous week, thanks in no small part to the recent Vita price cut, Nintendo's portable managed to re-establish a comfortable lead of more than 30,000 sales.
On the software front, new releases took the top three spots, with Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment for PSP coming in ahead of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix for PS3 and Super Robot Wars UX for 3DS.
Elsewhere, God of War: Ascension debuted at No.8, while fellow PS3 release Darkstalkers Resurrection entered at No.12, according to Media Create data published on NeoGAF.
Hardware sales (previous week's total)
- 3DS - 69.439 (61.008)
- Vita - 36.028 (63.581)
- PS3 - 20.676 (19.567)
- PSP - 12.721 (18.023)
- Wii U - 9.539 (9.454)
- Wii - 1.323 (1.363)
- Xbox 360 - 543 (738)
- Total - 150.269 (173.734)
- Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (PSP, Bandai Namco) - 138.180 / New
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3, Square Enix) - 128.414 / New
- Super Robot Wars UX (3DS, Bandai Namco) - 115.384 / New
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS, Nintendo) - 58.578 / 2.861.517
- Soul Sacrifice (Vita, Sony) - 29.121 / 121.517
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f (PS3, Sega) - 26.248 / 136.477
- Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3, Koei Tecmo) - 22.122 / 272.211
- God of War: Ascension (PS3, Sony) - 19.744 / New
- Professor Layton and the Legacy of Civilization A (3DS, Level 5) - 14.976 / 175.740
- Dragon Quest VII: Fighters of Eden (3DS, Square Enix) - 14.813 / 1.174.077